donderdag 14 oktober 2010

FREJA BEHA ERICHSEN











There are people and you have models. Models for me are an ongoing creation. They have their own style, radiating self -confidence and are never afraid to wear and ugly garment and still look at their best. Freja Beha is one of my favorites models right now. When I saw her I had to know more about her. She is from Denmark 23 years old and model since 2005. From then until now she walks fashion show for the big names like Gucci, Balmain, Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton and many more. With her tough misterious radiate every photographer nows it succeed. She exudes calm, but she turned the camera and a wild puma. And that is what I call Fashion!

1 opmerking:

THANKS 4 THE COMMENT! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST! ENJOY YOUR DAY, LOVE!